RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Show Arrest

California. Where absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good.
    Proverbs 20.17
    Bread obtained by falsehood is sweet to a man,
    But afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel.

From your description Mr. baggy pants many have gotten a mouth full of gravel. Probably, about time he did.
    Last edited by helice; 09-09-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: can't spel. ;)

Boolit Grand Master
    The only thing missing is the wooden shampoo. Not gratuitus, but when somebody with a gun resists, they really do need one.

Boolit Master
    Close to da Creaux,Hang'n out in Swamp's and Bayou's
    But,But, He was such a good boy.......lol

Banned

airc it's mandatory felony prison time for stolen guns.
    the judges hands will be tied.... tee hee.
    of course he can add stuff on top.

Boolit Master
    Same thing happened at the Kenner LA gun show a few years back. My buddy was going to his truck and this fool had stuck a mini 14 inside his parachute pants. Cops were all around him and there he is trying to pull it out of his pants. My buddy being of sound mind decided to jump over the handrail rather than be caught in the crossfire. Perp was arrested and on felony charges. Frank

Quote Originally Posted by helice View Post
    Proverbs 20.17
    Bread obtained by falsehood is sweet to a man,
    But afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel.

From your description Mr. baggy pants many have gotten a mouth full of gravel. Probably, about time he did.
    The problem with the proverb is it is based around someone feeling bad about what they did. Do you think Mr Baggy Pants feels bad? He will feel aggrieved and "being humilated in public and held without good cause". Mark my words. That will be his stand point.
    Thermal underwear style guru.
    "Exclusive international distributor of Jeff Brown Hunt Club clothing."
    Supplier to the rich(?) and infamous.

Cheers from New Zealand

Jeff.

Boolit Master

Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.

Boolit Master

WE had a guy try to rob a Bar with a gun a few years ago here in Vegas.

He picked the wrong bar. It was an off duty cop hangout and he ended up being shot by four different off duty cops. The winning shot (between the eyes) came from a .25 ACP Browning back up gun.

Great shooting...no survivors.
    Pax Nobiscum Dan (Crash) Corrigan

Currently casting, reloading and shooting: 223 Rem, 6.5x55 Sweede, 30 Carbine, 30-06 Springfield, 30-30 WCF, 303 Brit., 7.62x39, 7.92x57 Mauser, .32 Long, 32 H&R Mag, 327 Fed Mag, 380 ACP. 9x19, 38 Spcl, 357 Mag, 38-55 Win, 41 Mag, 44 Spcl., 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 45 ACP, 454 Casull, 457 RB for ROA and 50-90 Sharps. Shooting .22 LR & 12 Gauge seldom and buying ammo for same.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash Corrigan View Post
    WE had a guy try to rob a Bar with a gun a few years ago here in Vegas.

He picked the wrong bar. It was an off duty cop hangout and he ended up being shot by four different off duty cops. The winning shot (between the eyes) came from a .25 ACP Browning back up gun.

Great shooting...no survivors.
    One less interview, too. Win/win.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Sad the young man now has a/another mark on his record.
    He was as entitled to that gun as the dealer, after all, the dealer didn't build that business, somebody else built that business for him.
    The .357 Magnum......
    Major Douglas Wesson, using factory loads, which were a 158 gr. soft lead bullet, traveling 1515 fps, from an 8 3/4" barreled S&W, producing 812 ft. lbs of muzzle energy.
    Antelope - 200 yards (2 shots)
    Elk - 130 yards (1 shot)
    Moose - 100 yards (1 shot)
    Grizzly Bear - 135 yards (1 shot).

It kind of makes one wonder, why today, it will bounce off anything bigger than a rabbit

Boolit Bub
    Lol - here in OZ (with very few actual freedoms), we have metal detectors for everyone leaving a gunshow. Cuts the temptation to steal quite a bit! You shouldn't be tempting people with the idea that they might just be able to walk out without paying. Shouldn't bait the animals you know - they don't understand, the poor innocent darlings. Nah!!!
    Im with Junior - shoulda been bleeding profusely from several places.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    I hadn't really intended going back to the gun show in Kalispell today, but decided to go troll a rifle through the place, to see if i could sell it.
    When I arrived, there were several cop cars outside the arena.
    As I approached the door, I saw a couple nice gentlemen in blue sitting a-top a draggy pants type, spread on the ground. In the back ground, the spread-ee's pregnant wife/girlfriend was saying, "He didn't take anything!"
    However, by some strange magic, a stainless steel Kimber materialized from inside of his pants. And son of a gun, if he didn't seem to have misplaced the sales receipt. The owner of the gun was also rather insistent that he had not parted with the firearm intentionally.
    The young fellow seemed to not understand that access to both hands were needed to formally cuff him, so an officer kindly explained it with a knee on the back of the neck to get his attention. Considering the guy was resisting, he was lucky that was all he got. He also had a crack pipe in his pocket, I don't know if he had drugs, but he had a big wad of money.
    I'm sure he is not enjoying where he is at the time.
    The show was slow today, not a lot of people, as there is just too much going on this weekend in this area. Dragon boat races, custom rod show, steam show, all kinds of stuff.
    I was paid a compliment by Jerry Fisher, as he thought the rifle I had brought had been made by Dennis Olsen, so I guess my quality is getting up there.
    There were some nice guns there, at pretty good prices, just not much money floating around. I did run into a couple board members and chatted with them for awhile.
    BBQ tonight, and I am stuffed like a tick on a dog's ear.
    Another FINE example of the "ENTITLEMENT" age today. Why should they pay for anything, we OWE it to them. Scumbag, hope he enjoys jail time, and if I'm not wrong, that's a federal crime, stealing a firearm? Here in FL when you go to a gun show, BATF has cameras watching (gee, does big brother come to mind here?) you enter and exit the gun show. That way they can get your picture, see what you are buying (they also have "HIDDEN" cameras inside the gun shows also), and compare the entering and exiting photos.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no ones keeping you from going to the ball game are they?
    Gun Control means hitting what you aim at!

Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
    Life Member of the NRA
    Life Member of the Disabled American Veterans Association