Lee PrecisionLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Wideners Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving Day is here!

Banner Sponsor

Hi guys, we are here and slowly starting to get back into production. The wife ordered me a 28x40 shop back in August and when we got here, all that was done was the footers were dug and the pad site leveled I don't know what all of the delays were, but we now have the pad poured and the walls framed up. The new guys on the job seem to be very quick and efficiant. They even helped us unload a couple of freezers and the gun safe on their own time.

We had clear skys and dry pavement the whole way We went south through Utah, across through Moab, picked up I40 and then made fairly good time all the way here.
    The rest of the trip was about one disaster everyday. The first day on the road I got food poisoning from cheese frys at a truck stop. Somewhere in eastern Texas the dogs found a black sludge runoff of something to roll in( think cattle pen run off baked in the sun for a month). After an emergency dog bath, they got to ride with me. My pickup blew an alternator which took out one of the batteries. I changed that all out in the parts store parking lot by flashlight at about 5 min till close. The rear window of the truck topper came open and blew apart on the freeway. A roll of Gorilla tape put it mostly back together. Somewhere in Oklahoma we stopped to let the dogs out and I noticed one of the pickup tires was leaking air from the sidewall...

So anyway, we are here now. We have a small barn, so I cleaned out the center section of it and setup to pour lube in there until the shop gets finished. It's a little cramped and going slow, but we are working on getting the back orders shipped.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience during the move, and for your support

Our new address is:
    White Label Lube
    364 Indian Point Road
    Ward, AR 72176

email is the same WhiteLabelSales@aol.com
    http://www.lsstuff.com/lube/index.html

If there is anything we forgot, please let us know.
    Thanks again
    Glenn & Leah Larsen

Banned

Great news Glenn. Problems on the road sound about normal. For me anyway.

Post pics!

Pat

I stocked up on lube when I saw you were moving. Can't run outta Carnuba Red! Glad you made it okay in spite of the problems. Your dogs remind me of the time I hunted in Pennsylvania and on the way home during a pee break, my pointer rolled in something dead and it was dark when I loaded them and found it out about 50 miles south. WHEW!!
    You boys gonna draw them pistols or whistle Dixie

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent fishing."
    ------Babylonian Proverb

Boolit Master
    Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll in your new location.
    Old retired guy in Baton Rouge La.

In Remembrance

I wish I had known you were coming through on I 40. I would have treated you to some southern hospitality. I live 16 mi. North of Shamrock, Tx. Let me know if you come back this way anytime.

Boolit Grand Master

glad you made it with only minor problems and arrived safely.

Quote Originally Posted by lar45 View Post
    The rear window of the truck topper came open and blew apart on the freeway.
    Been there, done that.

Glad you made the trip. Barbara has friends around Ward & Beebe.

Boolit Master

Just for future reference, if anyone breaks a tooth, and needs to kill the pain quickly, an easy way to do that is with clove oil. It's available in very small bottles in most drug stores, either labeled as Clove Oil, or more probably Eugenol. It's even sold as a tooth ache emergency kit that I think has the clove oil, some Q-Tips, and I think some other things. Basically the clove oil will kill the nerve endings that are causing the pain. Dentists use clove oil mixed with zinc oxide to make temporary fillings as well.

Mention of dogs & moving reminded me of when a friend of mine moved from FL to TN he had a small caravan of rental trucks and rental vans (he had lots of stuff), and he had 8 or 9 German Shepards that were not particularly friendly to people, even when they knew the people, so to get them to TN he got tranquilizers for them all, and they went into a rental van as it's only cargo. We switched around who drove what, and as luck would have it, the last stretch of drive I was in the truck with the dogs, and they were starting to wake up! Luckily they stayed subdued till we got to his house in TN!
    - MikeS

Want to checkout my feedback? It's here:
    http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...d.php?t=136410

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by 41 mag fan View Post
    from Gods land and nice temps to the land of humidity and mosquitos.......
    Yes but it os december and np snow ...

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sharpshooter View Post
    Hot, yes! Humidity to match, yes?

I moved the other way, west to Idaho, from Illinois in 1978. I was back there for a Cards game and to visit with Delta Company. 107-degrees and 99% humidity.

The worst part, they had more days below freezing, more days below zero, and more snowfall accumulation there than we did in Idaho.

Travel safe my friend, and be happy in your new home.

Rich
    I used to live i Florida so i understand it is humid but not as humid ad Florida ... December now and no snow is nice

Banned

I imagine snow gets real old quick if you've got a lot.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Sleet is the major problem there when it occurs. Snow is always preferred, of course, but often it is preceded by sleet making traveling in harmless "snow" dangerous. Time to stay home and let the delivery trucks break up the pathways. ... felix
    felix

Boolit Master
    Glad you folks made it with only minor hiccups. Done the moving thing with friends and even just cross town or short out of town moves, we have had WAY more issues than you all had.

Hopefully I will be placing an order soon.
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Banner Sponsor

Been out of town for a week. I got hooked up with a wounded warrior hunt for disabled vets. It was all expenses paid for a few days hunting in Tennessee, catfishing and cookout in Huntsville AL, then a couple of more days hunting in AL. It was a blast, it'd take too much space here to tell it all, but great people, awsome hunting camps, more food than you could eat and finally I got the biggest buck on the hunts!!

I had my 500JRH BFR with me, but they weren't too comfortable with anyone hunting with a handgun, so I kept it holstered and used my good ol-reliable 30-06 and Rem CoreLokts.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics, then it's back to work cranking out more bullet lube
    It's a 3x5, but the guys were calling it a 10 point if you count the extra nubs that were big enough to hang a ring on.

Boolit Master

Nice Buck.....you're east of the Mississippi now. Everythings counted as one not each side!
    That'd been a good one to of used that 500 on.

Banned

Wow! Awesome Glen.

That's what happens when you move? Have fun? Any places over by you for sale? ..

Banned
    Nice 10 pointer with some character ya got there, Welcome to the Sunrise Side. BTW......You are gonna have to stop using that X in your point counts it will just confuse us.