Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bullshop- do we have a rat in our membership?

I hoping someone could explain their boolit products. I know what the bullplate does but not sure what application their boolit lubes fit into.

In my case I have a RCBS sizer with no heater. I would like for pistol up to mag velocity and rifle not past 2200 FPS. But haven't shot much past 1700 FPS so far.

Thanks
    Oh great, another thread that makes me spend money.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by slide View Post
    This is their business not ours.
    On the other hand, the best way to keep a secret is to begin by not telling people you have a secret...just sayin'.

Boolit Master
    I have a Lyman 45. Speed green is a touch too hard to run thru it. I have to put a lamp on the
    Sizer to get it soft enough.

Moderator Emeritus

I think we have heard about all angles on this now. Please let the speculation and theories die down. Discussion of products is fine. If this continues to head down the road to witch hunt, I will lock it or remove it. If you have evidence or proof please share, if you have guesses, speculation, thoughts, or theories please keep them to yourself. They serve no purpose but to incite others and I don't want to see a lynch mob formed based on what somebody might have done or what somebody thought was the truth.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Boolit Master
    I haven't used their lubes but am sure they are good. A lot of the guys here use them. You might do some research. You should find answers to your questions.
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

There can be many layers of ISP's until your sure you have peeled back all the layers, the ISP's can bounce all over the place. It's not the easiest thing to trace and could be impossible if someone is good enough at hiding their tracks. Again....just FYI
    Semper Fi

In Remebrance

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Bret, you chose the word "rat".

You can choose words that inflame, or you can choose words that don't.

Don't choose an inflammatory word and then complain about the smoke.
    I'm not complaining about anything. You are the one complaining. I used exactly the word that applies if someone did this.

In Remebrance

Quote Originally Posted by wiljen View Post
    I think we have heard about all angles on this now. Please let the speculation and theories die down. Discussion of products is fine. If this continues to head down the road to witch hunt, I will lock it or remove it. If you have evidence or proof please share, if you have guesses, speculation, thoughts, or theories please keep them to yourself. They serve no purpose but to incite others and I don't want to see a lynch mob formed based on what somebody might have done or what somebody thought was the truth.
    There is no "lynch mob" forming. Concern was expressed based on the wording of Tinas post and email- no more, no less. It appears no more information will be forthcoming. So we're right back at not knowing.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Frankly we as a group should know, but thats just me crying in the wilderness.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Bullshop and Mom have been here all through this time period. IF they wanted to clear this up they would have posted more. Good Luck to the Bullshop Clan. Clint

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebricker View Post
    I normally stay out of these thing but if 800d stated his sole purpose of being a member here was to harm another members business I would like to see Banned undere his name. FB
    If it is the same individual I would suspect, they have already been banned, banned, and banned again (add a few etcs). Being banned doesn't take your keyboard away, it just means you might have to set up a new free email address, and rejoin with new name.

I think my personal count alone of reporting this individual's new screen names was three different names (well, maybe chewing out one and reporting abuse on two). I expect there were many more ken and the mods had to deal with. They kept coming back with new names, spinning new lies and innuendo about dan and tina.

I dont disagree with clint. I think dan and tina have a life of which the board was just a small part, and the shenanigans are not worth it to them.

They have my respects and best wishes, and I do hope to hear more about how their family is doing in the future.
    Last edited by DrB; 04-04-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Boolit Master

I wasn't issued to much chit- chat
    But I would like to know what this is all about
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by gray wolf View Post
    I wasn't issued to much chit- chat
    But I would like to know what this is all about
    No one has a clue, but if we don't drop as the mod has asked, it will be another locked thread.
    Some have asked what lubes they have available, for what applications and how well they worked, those that have used them could help bullshop by giving a review of their products. I so far haven't used them, so could only mention things I read here.

Boolit Master
    Uh, I think those that talked to Dan when this was going on and he was active have a clue, though I believe there were two different theories as to whom the party was, depending on whether you talked to bs Dan or cb board mod. In neither theory was it a legit cb board member.

Their lubes and bullplate worked very well for me. Dan's products always did for me what he claimed they would and I think bullshop is top notch.

Lotak soft gave me 3200 fps in my hornet with gc 22bhn 224107s and NO lead fouling, and has worked well for me in other rifle applications. Bullplate works well.
    Last edited by DrB; 04-04-2012 at 02:39 PM.

In Remembrance
    I suppose no clue was a poor choice, but I was referring to the general masses, obviously there are those thet know, and iirc way back it was mentioned that Dan wanted to keep it private. For a man dedicated to his beliefs, I can see reasons for this and respect them.

Thanks for the reports of the products. It sounds like from all reports that just a few bucks will get a guy a lifetime supply of original bullplate from them.

Boolit Master
    Ohio- Painesville and Cleveland and Port Clinton.
    I for one will have no problem living without bullplate. I never thought it was anything great- as a mold lube; I just never needed it. However, I did find it made nice lube (speed green) and that the whole bullplate business and family were very friendly and straightforward to deal with.

As such I won't hound them about the formula, but just wish them the best and hope that they find happiness and success wherever they go.

The vast majority of folks on this board are squared away guys, but there are a few total jerks. However, I can's see allowing one of these, to get under my skin to the point I would close up shop that provided income my family needed. But who knows, the world is full of different kinds of people. My dealings with Bullshop have all been positive. Sorry to see this happen, but it is one of those things we will never know. Probably better we don't.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

The only thing I want to say about this is that it's obvious that the family wants to keep their reasons for their actions private, and they have every right to do this. Having said that, I feel it was wrong of Tina to have posted the line in her post that created all this controversy. I mean if you want something to be private, keep it private, don't post a line that begs a question, and then not answer any questions. I'm sure she didn't intend this whole thread to come from her post, but seeing that it did, I feel (and I could be totally wrong) that at the very least she should post something either explaining what happened, or if they want to keep it private, then she should apologize for stating that line the way she did, and ask us to disregard it.

I have no horse in this race, I wasn't involved in whatever happened, and don't even know what happened, other than from what I've read in this thread (and others like it), and I wish them all the best in everything they do in the future.
    - MikeS

Want to checkout my feedback? It's here:
    http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...d.php?t=136410

Boolit Master

Wow. This whole thing is just a shame. Really sorry to see the Bullshop folks go. Best of luck to them in the future. I should get some more Bullplate. Mike
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    Yep, it's a shame and I for one will miss them..... Certainly wish them the best....