Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My End Is Near

I add my thanks for the knowledge you have shared, may God's peace be with you.

I know what to say sir. Bless you sir, i am sure that you are saved, and you will be with the father soon. I hope to see you there. Thank you for the time you have spent helping others in your own ministry here on the board, and through your shinning example of what life should be like. Pray sir, and be sure that you are right with the father, and then go to his open loving arms sir. Know that your life has made a difference, and that you have made a difference here on the board as well... Bless you sir, be calm, and peaceful in your salvation. Have a good journey sir. Be sure that you have told all that matter the thing that need to be said sir... And have peace sir, as this is not your end, but just the end of this leg of your journey.... And your words and lessons will will remain here for the world to see and learn from.

Good Journey sir... In Jesus name, Amen.

AlaskanGuy
    Last edited by AlaskanGuy; 04-08-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Go easy Felix. You will be missed sir.

God Bless you my friend, thank you for being you. You are what makes America great. Your country will be less without you. You made a difference.

Take care

Bob & Linda
    Terrace, BC
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Master

Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means.

2 Thess 3:16
    I give loading advice based on my actual results in factory rifles with standard chambers, twist rates and basic accurizing.
    My goals for using cast boolits are lots of good, cheap, and reasonably accurate shooting, while avoiding overly tedious loading processes.
    The BHN Deformation Formula, and why I don't use it.
    How to find and fix sizing die eccentricity problems.
    Do you trust your casting thermometer?
    A few musings.

Boolit Master

Felix, we will miss you. You are in my prayers. It has been a pleasure to spend time on this board with you.

Boolit Master
    I cannot add anything to what Goodsteel has said except to say you are in our prayers. Rest easy in God's hands.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master

Felix - I truly do hope that you are there waiting for us as we cross to the other side. I expect you will be - and although many of us have never met face to face - I expect many of us will meet in the Good Lord's world. God Bless you Sir, and I will continue prayers on your behalf.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Enjoyed your information , research and learned much , Peace be with you

Reading this has brought tears to my eyes. You will be missed.

Boolit Grand Master

Felix, May the Father see you on a safe journey Home. You have touched so many. You will be long remebered

Boolit Grand Master

Via Con Dios my friend. I look forward to good conversations and good shooting on the big range with you some day. Peace be with you.

Larry Gibson

Moderator Emeritus

Felix you will be missed, we will be lesser from your absence. I pray for an easy passing and peace for you and your family. Your name will live on longer than any of us here, your articles and lube recipes will serve as a permanent reminder of your passion and knowledge that you freely and gladly shared. The next generations will still be using Felix Lube and learning from your online articles. That sir, is a tremendous legacy you have left to our hobby and way of life. Thank you. Fair winds and following seas.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Master Tool & Die Maker

Felix....................Your devotion here has been above and beyond. You will be missed.

Rick
    "I Make the part.............................that makes the parts"

Looking for Bullet Mould Handles, Heavy Duty Replacement Sprue Plates, Adjustable Paper Patch Bullet Moulds? Check here:http://www.kal.castpics.net/

My Feedback!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Red-River-Rick

Boolit Master
    Felix, thank you for all you've done here. I've been meaning to take up praying the Rosary again after a long hiatus. First one's for you, Buddy.

Boolit Buddy

One more rosary tonight.
    I always enjoyed reading your post's.

Boolit Master
    Felix, my friend and my brother. I will be sure that your boys will have ways to celebrate your life and the goodness you have instilled in them. They are good men. You will be missed here, but we will all be reunited in a better place. You have been a constant source of encouragement to me in so many ways. Thank you.
    It ain't rocket science, it's boolit science.

Banned

Felix, I am lost for words. This has to be the hardest thing a person can do. To actually know the end is near. God will be smiling onto you shortly.

Boolit Grand Master

You'll be missed far more than words than say, I learned so much from you. You confirmed some things I thought I knew and then taught me so much more. If I am lucky enough to join you when my time comes I look forward to again sharing your knowledge and wisdom. We never met in person but I feel the loss of a true friend.

I believe God takes special care of teachers. God bless felix.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Grand Master
    Felix, you are the very heart and soul of this board to me. You will be missed.

Ever since I joined this site, on the old board, your wisdom has always stood above the banter, bickering, and pettiness that occurred from time to time.

A true gentleman is never easy to replace.

We are diminished.
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.