RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richard Corbin

Boolit Buddy
    Can anyone post his contact info? I made an order more than 6 months ago, and he got back to me relatively quick. He said the turnaround time at that point was around 2 weeks. I sent all my info, including credit card info, but after a few weeks I didn't hear nothing from him. I've sent him numerous emails, but I haven't heard anything since Oct 12th last year. He said he had my order and card data, and that's pretty much it. Is he out of business?

Boolit Buddy
    richard@rceco.com would be the address to use. He's certainly in business

Boolit Man
    I placed my order last October (all pistol dies) and he emailed me last week to say he is finally finished with rifle dies and is starting on pistol dies. He told me that my order would most likely reach me by the end of May. So if your order was for pistol dies it should be along soon. He told me he works on pistol dies as a group, then on rifle dies as a group. I guess it is quicker set up that way. What ever, you will surely get your dies. I've dealt with him before and sometimes it takes a while, but it is worth it for the wait. His dies are second to none.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kc3ak View Post
    Question for you that have ordered from Richard. Have any of you gotten a pistol die set recently (like in the last month)? At the end of April he said he was finishing up a rifle set then was going to start on the orders with pistol calibers. At that time he projected that I would receive my order before the end of May. Well, we are now at the end of June and I have heard nothing. I know that doesn't really mean anything because he would prefer to work rather than write emails (and I'm glad of it). I also know I have up set him just last summer. I ordered 10,000 38 jackets, then ordered another 1000. I got the 10,000 fine but when the 1000 order arrived in only had 500 in the package and when I wrote to him about it he became quite upset and hinted that I had called him a liar by saying he only sent 500 because he weighed every shipment. I now am somewhat leery of writing him and questioning where my dies might be. I don't want to upset him any more. I hope I haven't just screwed up getting any dies from him. I actually have 2 3-die sets and a single lead only die on order. Quite a bit for my budget. If anyone has received a pistol caliber die set in the last month or so means they will be coming (I hope).
    Terry
    One thing I have learned in regards to having swage dies mad is to never trust the deadlines and wait for it to come. The less time he is on the computer responding to emails the more time he is spending making dies.
    In regards to him getting upset I don't know what to tell you. The man makes a wonderful product, I would hope you get them within the next month but wouldn't be surprised if you got them near christmas. Either way it will be worth the wait.

Boolit Man
    yes, I know they will be worth the wait. I already have some of his dies. I'm just afraid I have really ticked him off and he has put my order at the bottom of the pile to be gotten to whenever he has nothing else to do.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kc3ak View Post
    yes, I know they will be worth the wait. I already have some of his dies. I'm just afraid I have really ticked him off and he has put my order at the bottom of the pile to be gotten to whenever he has nothing else to do.
    I doubt it. His timelines vary greatly, one man shop and we never know what he has going on, if he wants to take a vacation, or whatever. In the homebrew beer Charlie Papazian world they say RDWHAHB! (Relax, don't worry, and have a homebrew)