Snyders JerkyWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info on Harrington and Richardson Inc topper mod 158 22 hornet

Boolit Master
    I have been doing a little research and have come to the conclusion that just about every kind of power that could be used has been tried , that opens up a world of possibilities , I am still deciding on a couple different jacket bullets before ordering , we didn't have time Friday to figure out the twist but I'm not to concerned because we can ether speed them up or slow them down to stabilize if it's a problem .

Boolit Master
    Have the same gun . It uses 0.224 bullets. Also would recommend RCBS X dies. Save a lot of case trimming. It is not the most accurate rifle but it ia a fun gun. Enjoy , both you and your friend.

Boolit Master
    I helped him clean it up today after work and checked the twist it's 1 twist in 16 inch , I have ordered some Hornady brass , a box of Hornady 40 gr v- max , and Sierra 45 gr jacket sp to play with , the only cast boolits I have are rcbs 22-55 sp . Undecided witch powder or primer to start with . Originally planned on 296 ,or lit-gun with small rifle primers , but may get the feel of it with some of the shot shell powder and small pistol primers . I use red , and green dot , unique , herco quite a bit . We are in the process of mounting a scope wile waiting on the ordered stuff .

Boolit Master
    I received the dies yesterday from a member hear , that I thought was going to throw in a few brass to get started with , but he sent a bag of new brass that probably cost more than the dies and shipping combined . I know it happens here a lot but , I Just wanted to mention it , they will be put to good use .