Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad DataInline Fabrication
WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Started out on Lee equipment ? When ?

Boolit Buddy
    1977, Lee Loader for .38 special. Later got one for .45acp and .44 special. Didn't have an actual press until 2015, didn't cast until 2019
    Currently casting and loading: .32 S&W Long, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, 44 Special 44 Magnum. .223, 7.62x39, 7.62 x 54R, .30-06, 45-70, .32, .36, .44. .45. .50. .54. .58 and .60 round ball and various minies. And .375 heel crimped conical for those .36 conversions . KB6MRP on Discord

Boolit Master
    i have several old;. the original lee priming tools with the screw in shell holder. love them. other than that i have nothing. i don't think much of lee other than that they are cheap.

my first reloader: Lee Pro 1000; its the three hole one. about 16 years ago.
    I bought it from a retiring bullseye shooter. he did Colt 1911 and SW41 both of which i subsequenty bought also. Then O'bama got in and there were no components anywhere. so i bought his casting eq. now I am deep in. four presses, led by my RL450 Dillon. and no casting currently. where is O'bama when i need him

Lee "wack a mole" Loader around 2012 followed by a Lee 2 cavity tumble lube Lee 38 bullet mold. Moved up to a Lee Classic Cast turret press once I had the endless supply of my own cast bullets

I passed the Lee Loader onto a co-worker a few years back, along with a box of 500 bullets, a hundred cases, jug of powder and some primers. Last I heard they were hitting gun shows to stock up on brass to keep their 38 revolver well supplied. And thus the madness spreads.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Buddy
    1978 - Used my Dad's 12 guage Lee loader from the 1950s with Federal paper hulls so that I could make shells for my 870. We were 18 yrs old with a child on the way. Rabbits both fresh and frozen appeared on our table many times to stretch the budget. I liked squirrels, but the wife wouldn't touch them.