PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone...

Jim_Fleming
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey Y'all...

I'm Jim Fleming. I joined this board/forum yesterday, and I just wanted to say howdy to all of you seasoned reloaders/bullet makers/bullet casters, etc...

I've done a lot of reloading and casting and even swaging, >>>all of that was years ago<<<

I was doing a Google search on making a bullet trap and found this nice looking board!!! :fighting68: :fighting68: :fighting68:

I've been on www.winepress.us for a couple of years... I know, powder and alcohol don't mix, LOL!!!

My hobbies include making wine and computers... and I'm seriously interested in getting back into the "gun game" as it were.

Take Care, Everyone!

Jim Fleming

aka

MSgt. James A. Fleming (USAFR) Retired.
USN 71-75
USN (Reserve) 75-80
USA(Reserve) 80-86
USAF (Reserve) 86-2007 (when they put my ancient self out on the retirement farm)

I love my Country, I love it's People, I love my Country's Armed Forces, but God knows I deeply fear and worry about my Country's Government.

I'm done for now, y'all, now I'm gonna sit back, study the board, and perhaps find my niche... The attached picture is of me taking one of the weapons qualilfication classes at my old Unit.

Jim

kodiak1
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the board. Good to see new members.

Ken. :happy36:

versifier
03-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Welcome to Gunloads.

Dean Grinnell said: "Alcohol and gunpowder do mix, but the taste is truly horrendous."

I make my own wine, too. ;)

jlb300
05-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Jim, Thanks for your service. Welcome aboard.

Jim_Fleming
05-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Thanks, it's nice to be respected. Better yet, it's nice to be among fellow shooting and reloading enthusiasts (aka Reloading Nuts!) again...

I do like the look and styles of this Board!

Jim

Jim, Thanks for your service. Welcome aboard.