PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer to site

HunterDownunder
05-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi all.
Stumbled upon this site & Cast Boolits whilst chasing data for Nobel 62 powder.
I've been associated with shooting & hunting for many years now,& having owned and used many Rimfires,Centre fire Rifles & Shotguns.
Also have been Reloading for over 30 years,for many calibres,as well as shotshells,for hunting & clay pidgeon shooting.
Yes I am an old hand at the game,still have heaps of info on all aspects of Reloading,I still enjoy getting away,having a shot,whether it be,chasing a wild Pig &/or busting a few clays.
Hope you have all weathered the economic downturn as it has reallyhit a lot of Retirees in Australia.
:fighting68: :animal25:

versifier
05-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Welcome to Gunloads. Good to have another member from OZ.

Times are a bit tough, but I figure things ought to work out in about four years. :) No recession is easy when you're on a fixed income, no matter where you're at.

kodiak1
05-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the site. Hope to hear from you more often now that you know where we hang out.

Ken. :animal01:

257 ROB
05-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the site.

armyrat1970
06-13-2009, 04:20 AM
Welcome to another brother from down under.

HunterDownunder
07-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Hi All.
Thanks for the welcomes,versifier is about right when he says things will Pick up in 4 years,hopefully for the younger Workers,however one consolation,"I'm on the right side of the Grass",even though I'm in the same boat,I can't see without my Glasses,"who hid them"?
As long as we have enough for a few Beers,to buy some some Shotgun Shells,Gear to reload with ,we are OK,as some have been swindled out of everything.
Cheers.
HunterDownunder

Ceaseda09
01-30-2010, 01:06 AM
hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself to this site. i have an 04 ecsb chevy and mods are in my sig. im new to this site but ive been in the truck game for a little just need MORE POWER