PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER newcomer to this site

wegriffin8642
07-26-2009, 08:33 AM
I'm from Houston and have been reloading off and on for about 25 years. With the panic and lack of available ammo, I got back into reloading pretty heavily about 3 months ago. Luckily, living near Houston, components have been semi-scarce, but still available to some degree. I've been monitoring this forum for some time, and finally decided to join as I now have some questions about some of the discussions and will chime in occasionally. This IS a very good forum....for a change, something my 9 year old grandson can monitor over my shoulder without my worrying about some of the language he may see....THANKS Moderator(s).

versifier
07-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome to Gunloads.
We try to keep things friendly around here - I generally learn more with an open mind than I do with an open mouth. Folks do express themselves on occasion, but mostly with good restraint. Many of our members are younger shooters, and perhaps understand much better that anything that gets posted is potentially out there permanently. They set a good example for those of us that came of age in more ....expressive places and times. My kids check the forum regularly, if only to make sure I don't tell the wrong stories: monitor any signs of early dementia :happy59:, and I have never seen anything here I would be bothered about them (or anyone else's kids) reading.

kodiak1
07-26-2009, 06:28 PM
wegriffin welcome to the forum.
Ken. :animal26:

k-g
07-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Welcome aboard ....Weg! (.... Griff?) ;)

kg

Sneakbridge
07-27-2009, 06:50 PM
New myself, from Central Florida...

C1PNR
11-03-2009, 01:31 PM
THANKS Moderator(s).
It's not just the Moderators. The people here, and on our Sister sites, are pretty good about civil discourse. It's just the "right thing to do" in our minds.

Welcome again, and please, keep posting!;)

versifier
12-31-2009, 11:28 AM
???!!!