PDA

View Full Version : San fran nan speaks

Kelly J
03-09-2010, 04:54 PM
The Speaker of the House just made I believe the dumbest statement I've ever heard, speaking about the health care bill before the Idiots.

“WE HAVE TO PASS THIS BILL SO THE PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT IS IN IT AND GET PAST THE FOG”!

California if you don't vote this Idiot out you deserve her and the Party of Dictatorship, that is becoming the current party in the Executive,Senate and House.

versifier
03-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Somewhere there is a Mr. Pelosi who has to wake up every morning looking at the witch. I wish my vote here in NH could help get her out of government once and for all, but I refuse to move to Kalifornistan where it might help - there are too many others of her ilk in positions of power there.

Kelly J
03-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Somewhere there is a Mr. Pelosi who has to wake up every morning looking at the witch. I wish my vote here in NH could help get her out of government once and for all, but I refuse to move to Kalifornistan where it might help - there are too many others of her ilk in positions of power there.

I don't think your statement is accurate as she spends way to much of our Tax Dollars flying home to Frisco on the week ends, Round trip by personal jet and for the most part from what I understand alone.

So to say her husband would wake up to her every morning is not accurate, and is probably the only relief he gets is when she is in DC. He has a Stronger Stomach than I do.