PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Lying About Guns

Kelly J
03-19-2011, 08:15 AM
http://gunowners.org/op03162011ep.htm

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 00:00 Written by Erich Pratt

Obama Administration Lying About Guns

Ronald Reagan once said, “Government is like a baby: an alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.”

No sense of responsibility? Yeah, like the duty to tell the truth. Consider these whoppers from recent years:
· Under my health care plan, “you will be able to keep your doctor;” or
· More than 90 percent of all crime guns in Mexico “come from the United States,” many of them from “gun shops” that line our shared border; or,
· My administration is going to be “accountable” and “transparent,” so the American people’s interests are being “well served.”

That last promise comes from Barack Obama’s first day in office. It kind of rings hollow today, however, now that Obama’s Justice Department appears to be in the midst of a massive cover-up.

That’s because the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) -- the bureaucracy charged with jurisdiction over gun stores -- has been cracking down on federal agents who are blowing the whistle on abuses committed within the agency.

The murder of federal agent Brian Terry in December exposed a trail of government corruption, where the ATF was working with gun shops, approving firearms purchases to buyers who were suspected smugglers.
Read the rest of the story here:

http://gunowners.org/op03162011ep.htm

Firefly1957
04-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Can you tell me what this administration has not lied about?:fighting58:

Kelly J
04-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Can you tell me what this administration has not lied about?:fighting58:

Absolutely just before Obama was Elected President he stated at a Campaign Rally "WE ARE JUST WEEKS AWAY FROM FUNDEMENTALLY CHANGING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". But who listened to him! I darn sure did!!!!!!!!

rodsvet
04-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I read somewhere that there are approx. 300 million firearms in the U.S.. It is very comforting to know that 90% of those weapons are possessed by conservatives. I know many in the military and several in law enforcement and they too are conservative. We may be in our darkest hour politically, but we are strong and we are many. Take heart America!! Stay strong and stay ARMED. Rodsvet.

Kelly J
04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Of all the firearms owned the total number of Owners as I understand it are at 80 Million, one would think that with that number of Gun Owners why is it that we have trouble mustering the votes we nee to repel the attacks on our 2nd Amendment Rights. The only answer I can come up with is this APATHY!

Or perhaps it is the fact that they don't want to get involved, Cowardice!

Or the dumbest thing I ever heard was.

I don't want to be put on any list, then the Government would know I own a Gun!

Has anyone ever heard of a form 4473?

Your on the list!

So now what's the excuse?

Firefly1957
04-24-2011, 06:20 PM
OK I did hear him say he was going to fundamentally change America besides that has he said anything true? If all gunowners voted against "The Bummer" he would lose the election!

Kelly J
04-24-2011, 07:39 PM
How do you think you can get the gun owners to vote against the President, when they won't even vote to protect their own Gun Rights, they expect every one else to do it for them. I'm sorry if that offends some people, but it is the truth.