PDA

View Full Version : Canyon-Ghost wanders in, "Y'all got coffee?"

canyon-ghost
06-12-2011, 12:03 PM
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx228/3rdshooter/2011rangepics001.jpg Rifle range in the bottom of a canyon, hmm... well, it has to be somewhere. I've spent 10 years on cast lead and various calibers of handguns. I really love shooting handguns, maybe because it supposed to be hard to do. Never had it aggravate me that much though. Every difficulty becomes a fascinating application of physics, why? how? what could it be? There are some amazing things about firearms that others don't want to delve into, I thrive on that.

My name is Ron

kodiak1
06-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Ron welcome to the forum.

Ken

fryboy
06-19-2011, 06:57 AM
nice range ! but if you want my coffee either you're braver or stupider than i am ( i'm notorious for bad coffee - big understatement lolz ) hot black and almost thick enough ta chew best describes this ol hands brew ( but i'd share if you was closer ) in a weird twist of fate ...on a campfire in a pan making it like granny used to do it turns out actually rather decent ( thanx grams ! ) but if i try it at home on my stove ....it's bad ( go figure lolz ) physics didnt work on my mud , neither did several ladies whom were convinced that they ( where others had failed ) could learn me to brew decent coffee .... using their pot , their grounds their water and their "looking over my shoulder" instructions most concede that , yes i have a knack ...a knack for bad coffee , luckily for me i do other things well ( like load and shoot :P ) but if ya ever get up here in the true heartland and desire ummm bad coffee give me a yell ( i can hook you up ;) )

canyon-ghost
06-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Bad coffee? Sounds like you make it strong enough for me. I make good coffee, by the way. Well, except it's strong! :happy13: