PDA

View Full Version : President Obama is not qualified to be the President

Kelly J
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/does-obama-really-meet-the-constitutional-definition-of-a-natural-born-citizen/#ixzz2EiY4m5oa

This is a bit long but it does answer the best argument about the question of whether the President is in fact qualified to be the President of the United States of America.

I have said all along he is not, and there is no way to change this fact, not by lies, deception, or briberies, The President is a Fraud, Liar, and imposter, and should be Impeached and prosecuted for his crime against this Country.

As to the backers, and supporters, as well as the money suppliers, they are just as guilty, perhaps maybe even more so.

fryboy
12-11-2012, 08:39 PM
"As to the backers, and supporters, as well as the money suppliers, they are just as guilty, perhaps maybe even more so."

and that's exactly why those folks ( including the justice dept. as well as the democrats who signed off on his "being eligible ) keep pushing so hard to keep him in power ..he falls there goes their house of cards as well ..pretty disgusting actually , last i checked treason was still punishable by death ...

JLDickmon
12-12-2012, 05:40 AM
we impeached Clinton, and all he did was lie about getting a knobbie under the desk..
we impeached Nixon, all he did was help cover up a B&E..

This butt-clown has:
violated separation of powers act..
illegally declared Congress in recess..
authorized illegal gun-running into a foreign country
(resulting in the death of at least one Federal agent and numerous US nationals)
no less than three cabinet members have similarly committed criminal offenses and participated in cover-ups..

and no one in Washington seems to give a crap..

Kelly J
12-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Lets be clear here we as Citizens, by not insisting that Barry AKA Obama, prove he was a Natural Born Citizen before the first campaign resulted in the installation of this Imposter, are just as much at fault as anyone else, I say this simply because the United States Government only has the Power that "WE THE PEOPLE' grant them, and when they went off course over such things as OBAMACARE where 71% of the Country said No it was passed behind closed Doors and we did nothing about it and Since WWII we have given permission to the Government to bo much more that they were allowed to Via Article I section 8.

Apathy is KILLING THIS COUNTRY, and until we say enough is enough it will not get better.