PDA

View Full Version : way up noth

versifier
12-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Found my way here the other day from the cast boolits forum. I live in northern New Hampshire, shoot anything I can get my hands on, (hand guns, hand cannons, high power rifles, shotguns, muzzle loaders, and little bitty .22's, too.) I load for most of them and like to cast, too. I've been handloading for a little more than 30 years, and casting for around that long, but that's been an off and on thing - back into it bigtime about two years ago. I like to punch paper and hunt deer, coyotes, rabbits (varying hare here), woodcock, and most especially partridges (ruffed grouse to you non-New Englanders). I volunteer as a NH Hunter Safety Instructor. :smile:

Gunload Master
12-04-2005, 12:27 PM
I like punching out targets with .22's. Cheap and they make a boom, can't go wrong :)
Good to have you come on over.

Oldbushman
12-11-2005, 12:24 PM
G'day Versifier great to have you aboard . I'm with Gun load master on the .22's got to love em ! I made a living for many years shooting Rabbits & the .22lr was the weapon of choice as they had to be head shot & for the numbers that were shot the .22 was ideal!

Dave