PDA

View Full Version : Howdy fellas

Timberghozt
12-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Im a new guy and thought I would stop in and post an introduction.I ran into Gunload Master online and found out about this cool site.My name is Gene Monk and i live in central Texas.I handload for numerous cartridges starting at 223 Remington up to 300 Winchester Magnum.I love to hunt mainly deer and feral hogs but my favorite hunting is calling coyotes and I can be found many days of the year with my 6mm Remington,223 Rem,223 Ackley Improved or 25-06Rem in the cedar breaks and mesquite flats singing cottontail distress`s and coyote yelps and howls.
I have three children and my youngest son hunts quite a bit with me.He`s a pretty good little hunter and I`m trying to get him interested in loading his own ammunition with me but he hasn`t got the bug yet.I hang out on a few outdoor forums and military forums online and I have my own small board for handloaders.
Hope I haven`t bored you fellas to death and I will try to stop in as often as possible and hopefully contribute some useful information to the board.;) :D
Gene

Gunload Master
12-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Hey it's great to have you aboard. It's great to be able to build a community with knowledge and fun. I look forward to your posts!