PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Ableshooter
02-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Just wanted to say high to everyone. I am from North East Nebraska originally but now live in Lincoln NE. My brother and I stumbled onto this site and I have to say that this is just what we have been looking for. I have over the past two years become more and more into hunting and shooting. My brother has aways been into it since I can remember. Anyway just wanted to say I and I look forward to talking with you all.

WVHunter129
02-22-2006, 06:17 AM
Welcome ableshooter! Pretty good forum here and the fellas are great.

Ableshooter
02-22-2006, 07:21 PM
My brother and I are roommates here in Lincoln. He really got me started the past couple of years down the road to becoming a gun enthusiast. I own a drywall company and he works for me. We spend all day discussing guns, hunting, etc, and how we wished we could find a forum to discuss stuff with others who are like minded. When he stumbled onto this site I just had to join in. Great site and I look forward to being enlightened.

Gunload Master
02-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Welcome aboard. Yea I tryed to create this forum to have Hunting and Shooting combined. A nice mix of two wonderful worlds :)

Oldbushman
02-23-2006, 02:58 AM
My brother and I are roommates here in Lincoln. He really got me started the past couple of years down the road to becoming a gun enthusiast. I own a drywall company and he works for me. We spend all day discussing guns, hunting, etc, and how we wished we could find a forum to discuss stuff with others who are like minded. When he stumbled onto this site I just had to join in. Great site and I look forward to being enlightened.

G'day mate welcome to the site & it sounds like you've been bittern by the Shooting bug great!

Dave