PDA

View Full Version : A pleasant day out

Oldbushman
03-03-2006, 08:19 PM
After a Night at work (shooting ) I got draged out of bed kicking & screaming by my lad as it was cowboy single action up the range today ! Now as the Range is up the back of our Property & shooters have to drive past our house to get up to the range! I suggested (at about 170 decibels ) that he just collect his gear & wait out side for someone to be heading up to the range & then get a lift with them & let me SLEEP!!! Of course he went to plan B.So after I had said yes dear No Dear (on bended knees ) to she who must be obaide I got my gear together & we headed up for a shot ! I'm glad we did ! I had the time of my life as there was only three of us & the other Chap had made the lad up some brass rounds for his .410 out of .303 brit cases ! No a good day out !

Dave

WVHunter129
03-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Sounds like you had a good day.

Oldbushman
03-04-2006, 12:30 AM
It would have been better if a certain idiot who suggested a round of metalic sil had remembered to change his ammo from the squib loads for western action to full power loads for metal Sil :violin: I'm not going to mention any names here! I'm just going to cry myself to sleep:violin:

Dave