PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Finland

KTN
04-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Just dropped in to introduce myself.I have been hunting since 1985 and reloading and casting boolits since 1989.Rifle calibers I?m currently loading are from .22 Hornet to .50 BMG and handgun calibers are from .32 s&w long to .500 s&w and I like to load them,whenever possible,with cast boolit.I?m still learning to use computers and internet but I?m getting better at it every day,and my english is improving every day.

Kaj

Oldbushman
04-11-2006, 07:54 PM
G'day from Australia & welcome to the site Great to see another Hornet shooter! Don't feel worried bout the computer as I'm still learning myself & reliy heavily on my kids & wife for advise

Dave

kodiak1
04-12-2006, 03:51 PM
KTN Welcome from Canada. :mrgreen:
Are you into spring over in your part of the world?
Ken

KTN
04-13-2006, 12:03 PM
Oldbushman and kodiak1
Thank you,for your reply.It?s nice to meet people from all over the world.
Spring is coming,but it?s few weeks late from normal.There is still about 2 feet of snow.I have been shooting my Hornet way too little:violin: ,but I promise,this summer I will catch up with it:D .

Kaj

Oldbushman
04-15-2006, 11:05 PM
I reckon it's a great thing these forums ! People from all over the world with a common intrest can converse as if they were on the phone or writing to each other with the added advantage of connecting with many people at the same time ! I used to live my life in a almost hermit type existanc due to the unusel hours & remote locations I choose to live & work in ! If somebdy had told me only a few years ago that i would be forming freindships not only round australia but round the world I would have lauged at them! We're enterng our Autum (fall ) at this time & the warm weather is hanging on during the days but it's getting damned cold at night !Now it don't get a cold down here as it does for you people up North but spare a thought for us Old Blokes whos blood seems to get thinner every winter :violin:

Dave

C1PNR
04-16-2006, 05:36 PM
We're enterng our Autum (fall ) at this time & the warm weather is hanging on during the days but it's getting damned cold at night !Now it don't get a cold down here as it does for you people up North but spare a thought for us Old Blokes whos blood seems to get thinner every winter

Dave
You got that right!! It's supposed to be Spring here in Idaho. I played golf on Friday and it got to about 70?:) in early afternoon. Today it's 43?!!!:mad:

Holy cow!! How am I supposed to get ready for Summer if it's feeling more like Fall?:confused:

Talked with a friend last evening who had just returned a couple hours earlier from Portland. He drove through a SNOWSTORM (rain on both ends) over the hills to get here!!

I am READY for Spring!;)