PDA

View Full Version : Friday night horrors

Oldbushman
06-08-2006, 07:02 AM
I've got to the stage in life where I like to go out to work for roughly 4nights per week ! Ok in the warmer months I put in the hard yard & head further North & shoot on the edge of the desert ! Now in the cooler months (like tonight for instance -3c ) I enjoy sitting on the PC, a fire blazing in the lounge & life is good ! Tomorrow night is Friday night & come hell or High water the kids will want to go out spotlighting!!! Now I'm due to go back out to work Saturday night & will freeze the night away ! But tomorrow night will be a sure thing & I won't be earning a living doing it either!!! Hey do I sound convincng ? that I really don't want to go out & see the kids having the time of their lives :)

Dave

kodiak1
06-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Oldbushman I hope you are at least keeping a straight face when you told that one. It's tough raising kids especially when they start doing the things that you like to do.:animal01:
Ken

Oldbushman
06-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Ken ! What can I say???? I'm a slave to these kids :) It's my second time round as my first Brood have long left the nest (But still desend on us like a band of Locusts!!)
If nothing else it keeps me on my toes !!!!! (and Poor when it comes to buying .22 ammo :) )

Dave

kodiak1
06-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Dave I too am working with the grandkids I think they are easier than the first batch were or I am getting more relaxed in my old age.
Ken.