PDA

View Full Version : introduction

bearfighter
06-15-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey Howdy

from north central alberta

kodiak1
06-15-2006, 02:45 PM
bearfighter what town you out of? I'm in Rimbey.
I think you will like this sight, good people, good questions, good answers, stuff to learn.
Ken

Oldbushman
06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
G'day Bear hunter welcome to the site hope to see you round

Dave

bearfighter
06-16-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm in High Prairie

I shoot just about anything that goes bang but prefer old levers and the 45-70

versifier
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
Welcome Bearfighter,
It's good to see new faces here. We are growing slowly but steadily, and our small town is attracting a diverse group of shooters from all over everywhere. I really have to get a decent atlas so I can figure out where everyone lives, the kids have taken possession of mine and I haven't seen it in a year or so. :|

Do check out the Home Page, read the articles, and enter your favorite loads into the database. The downloadable targets are a lot of fun, too. The Bin Laden one is especially popular at our club when I bring copies of it. I posted one at 100yds last week and all the neighboring shooters on both sides of me opened fire at it together. All that was left when I went down to change it was a fringe of paper with no center left in it. Maybe a few of them will find their way here eventually, but I suspect most of them are still looking for the channel selectors on their monitors. Not the most computer savvy crew around, but if Osama ever found himself pinned up on the target butts he wouldn't stand a chance...:)