PDA

View Full Version : The problem of being nocturnal

Oldbushman
07-14-2006, 10:14 AM
THe thing I hate most after all these years is that when I finarly take a few days off to rest up & recover I can't sleep any more ! I think there's something unnatural about reloading ammo & casting Bullets at 2am in the morning ! It's just I cant put my finger on what it is :happy59:

Dave

versifier
07-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Seems perfectly normal to me, but then I am a writer who likes to work when I won't be disturbed. ;)

kodiak1
07-14-2006, 06:28 PM
1:30 I can see but 2:00 what is wrong with you man. You need to get a life that will get you back on the straight and narrow!!!!! See you as a preacher that would serve you right!!!
Ken:fighting68:

Oldbushman
07-14-2006, 10:01 PM
1:30 I can see but 2:00 what is wrong with you man. You need to get a life that will get you back on the straight and narrow!!!!! See you as a preacher that would serve you right!!!
Ken:fighting68:

Mate I've been shooting at night for so long I reckon if I saw the sun I'd turn into dust ! As for a Preacher :shock: The last time I went in to a church they brought the collection tray round & after expliaing to me they were'nt passing the hat round to pay me for attending ! I got thrown out for asking if they could change a ten ? ...cents that is :fighting72:

Dave