PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy.

Dew
07-30-2006, 10:19 AM
My first try at this forum. Been casting for close to 40 years. I hope this will appear as I have been having a bit of trouble to get on. Mixed up passwords etc.

Regards,
W

Oldbushman
07-30-2006, 05:01 PM
G'day Dew .Welcome to the site:p It get's a little quiet here every nown again But dont' let that worry you just feel free to post ! You'll find that Most of us Old Codgers are also in the same boat so far as the "Puter"goes ! Personally I keep a 2lbs Ball peen hammer next to me to threatern mine when it won't do what I want it to ! THese damn things are suppose to make things easier ! Yet People keep telling me that it's my fault that what I want to happen on the screen dosen't happen ! Ha I say If the stupid PUTER is supposed to be so advanced it should know what I want it to do !:happy36:

Bit the same as some of the rifle/ scope/ ammo combernations I've tried over the years! They shot well in somebody elses hands but wont group at all for me ! I must get all the duds ! My Wife had the cheek to say once maybe it was me :fighting72:

Dave

Baldy
07-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Hello Dew and welcome to the forum. I been chasing that Oldbushman around for about three weeks and he is a hard fellow to catch. Well Dew jump in there and enjoy.

kodiak1
07-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Dew Welcome from Western Canada. Where do you call home?
:fighting58:
Ken:fighting68:

Gunload Master
08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the Gun Loads general forum! We have three great forums to choose from (but you must create an account for each one. Only takes a second).

The links are at the top! Enjoy!

Dew
10-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Dew Welcome from Western Canada. Where do you call home?
:fighting58:
Ken:fighting68:

Sorry I didn't look back here to tell you that I'm from Texas. Somehow I got on one of the other forums and clean forget to answer you.

D

kodiak1
10-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey that's forgivable as long as it was guns and not some other sissy stuff that you were looking at.
Ken.

dale clawson
10-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Dew-- Welcome from the eastern panhandle of the Lone Star
State. What do you hunt, shoot, load? ----Dale