PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, I`m Catfish

Catfish
09-29-2006, 06:44 AM
I`m an old guy and have been loadind my own rifle, handgun and shotgun ammo since 1965 when I got my first centerfire rifle. I like playing around in the gray zone and at present have 5 different Wildcat rifles that I load for and shoot. Smallest is the .17 AH and the largest being a .411 Hawk. I also load alot of surplus powders that have tremondous varation in burn rate from lot to lot. I feel a gun is like an American Express card, you should never leave home without one. I`m also a big bore handgun fan. I have 3 - .44 mags, 2 - .454`s and 2 - .500 S&W`s in my colection. My favorite shotgun is the old mod. 12 Win. have several of them setting around, but shoot trap with a BT-99. I live about 25 mi. N. of Dayton, Oh.

versifier
09-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the forum, Catfish. It sounds like you will fit in here just fine. It's good to see things picking up around here and more new members signing on after our slow summer. Partridge season (ruffed grouse to you non-Yankees) opens tomorrow, but the trees are all still leafed out and just starting to color up. Looks like a couple of weeks of nice scenery and swivelnecking tourists clogging up the roads before things settle down.

kodiak1
09-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey welcome to the hidding place. Good reading and good people.
Have fun Ken.:animal25:

Oldbushman
10-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey welcome to the hidding place. Good reading and good people.
Have fun Ken.:animal25:

Don't tell him there are nice people round here Ken ! Hell they let you ,Me , Baldy & Versifier on here !!!!!!

G'day mate ! There's nothing but Country Gentleman & Ladies round here !

Dave