PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heard From Dave?

versifier
10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
It's been quite a while since his last post (8/8 ) and he hasn't answered his PM's. Has anybody heard from him?

Gunload Master
10-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I havent heard anything yet.... Although it's hunting season in most places and maybe he's concentrating on that :)

kodiak1
10-12-2006, 06:27 PM
:fighting72: Maybe they finally caught up to him doing something he isn't suppose to be doing.
He could be like that Mik Dundee in the movie and gone Walkabout.
If this don't get a reply we will have to consider the worst, he won the damn lottery.:animal26:
Ken

Oldbushman
10-29-2006, 11:25 PM
:fighting72: Maybe they finally caught up to him doing something he isn't suppose to be doing.
He could be like that Mik Dundee in the movie and gone Walkabout.
If this don't get a reply we will have to consider the worst, he won the damn lottery.:animal26:
Ken

Me do something I'm not supposed to be doing ????????? Never happen ! I am a law abiding tax payer ! (It's just I tend to obey my laws & not everybody elses :fighting72: ) No I've been out on the "Dingo Fence" playing "Fence inspector !" I was responsible for a small section of about 1000 kms ! ( The Fence is 5400 kms long & is 2.5 longer than the great wall of china) It costs the tax payer here in Australia $10,000 per Km to maintain the fence (Hey you can't call me cheap !!!!)

Dave

Robertbank
11-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Well good to hear youare still on the right side of the grass. I suspect you are away again as I haven't seen you post for awhile.

Take Care

Bob

Oldbushman
11-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Been out for another week ! But vI've promised myself one more trip before Xmas & then that's it until the new year as it's getting too Damned Hot out there!

Dave