PDA

View Full Version : Livin' in New York without a Gun is RISKY!!

Toothless & Broke
12-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey ALL!
Old Toothless and Broke Guy Just wanted to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year ! This is an awesome site, glad I stumbled in on it.:happy69:

versifier
12-31-2006, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the forum T & B.
Living anywhere these days without a gun is risky. It never fails to amaze me that the most common response to rising crime rates in big cities is to disarm the victims. Go figure. It's as bad to the North and East in the PRM (Peoples Republik of Massachusetts). Makes no sense at all. That's why I live where I do.

Toothless & Broke
12-31-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome versifier! I'm southwest of NYC, but the manure has started to trickle down towards us. We've got it all... High Taxes, Strict gun laws, Welfare and Hillary! No offense to any of the Liberals that post , That's just My opinion! I read somewhere else from another Forum , " Hillary and Rust are a Gun owners worst enemy"!

versifier
12-31-2006, 06:50 PM
What's a liberal? :confused: :)

Oldbushman
12-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome versifier! I'm southwest of NYC, but the manure has started to trickle down towards us. We've got it all... High Taxes, Strict gun laws, Welfare and Hillary! No offense to any of the Liberals that post , That's just My opinion! I read somewhere else from another Forum , " Hillary and Rust are a Gun owners worst enemy"!

Damn sounds like Australia !:) (hey but we ain't got Hillary .......Yet)

Welcome to the Guide mate Dave

Flyboy
12-31-2006, 11:31 PM
Welcome Toothless and Broke,

And Happy New Year to you too.
One question though... what do you guys use for self defence type social encounters ? :p :fighting68:

versifier
01-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Jeez Dave,
I betcha NY will let you have her cheap. Make sure you're up to date on all your shots, though. You never know where a politician's nose has been.....

Toothless & Broke
01-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Versifers Right on there bushman, there's Not many Gun owners I know that have anything good to say about her.We don't know where she's been but her old man has left a pretty good trackin trail!!!!!!

Toothless & Broke
01-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome all, Flyboy There's only one way to answer you: If their talking BS/ HIT THEM SQUARE ON THE NOSE ! If they pull a knife / PULL OUT YOUR IRON! IF They're Breakin' In WITHOUT A WELCOME / AIM WHERE THEY WON"T GET UP!!!! In my case, My Favorite shooting Iron is a InterArms Virginian Dragoon .44 Mag / Stainless 8 3/4".

Flyboy
01-01-2007, 07:11 PM
"My Favorite shooting Iron is a InterArms Virginian Dragoon .44 Mag / Stainless
8 3/4".

Yeah Buddy, That sounds like a winner to me.

Oldbushman
01-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Jeez Dave,
I betcha NY will let you have her cheap. Make sure you're up to date on all your shots, though. You never know where a politician's nose has been.....

I asked around a few of my Mates about putting in a offer for her ! I figured if we got her ,we'd have the full set ....Gun control ,High Taxes & hilary ! There fore we'd be the envy of all of our Friends ! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ! there's a small hicup ! Australia is Rabies free ! We don't need a Rabied Dog to be let loose !:fighting72: So I'm afraid we'll have to pass !

Dave

versifier
01-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Dang. And here I was getting my hopes up. :p

kodiak1
01-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Welcome aboard.
Be damn glad you don't live in Canada. We had one a$$hat here that was call Allan Rock should have been shot but not worth a bullet.
Ken.:fighting58:

Toothless & Broke
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome Kodiak, I have no tolerance for Politicians or their Verbal Diahrea.I promise you this ... blah blah blah ... and I can guarantee that ... blah blah blah !!!! To me they 're as worthless as teats on a Bore Hog. I say throw them in the bear cage without a beer, and let the bear have his way with em'.:happy69: