PDA

View Full Version : Fast food chain you eat most?

teresa
03-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Where do you guys mostly eat out? I just want to know. :) For me since it's near our house I eat at Carl's Jr. they have tasty sandwiches, especially their new Buffalo Chicken Sandwich... although the fries are not that good, they make up for their Sanwiches.. So where do you eat most? :animal01:

dale clawson
03-14-2007, 06:05 AM
In our small town we do not have any chain stores, we have four restraunts, a hamburger/pizza place and three convenience stores with a deli. Lately as I've been on the road it's been mostly Subway getting my business, as I need to grab a sandwich and eat it on the go. DALE:happy13:

Oldbushman
03-14-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm the same as dale! Our closest town has more pubs than stores (4 pubs for a population of 1300) We do go to a larger town once a fortnight to do our shopping & then it's KFC for dinner that night !

Definition of fast food to a Pro shooter is anything you run over at 60kph ! I normally travel about 200kms to start shooting for the night & there's a couple of great Truck stops at various points of the compass so I stop in & get a steak dinner if I have time ! Depends which way I've headed for the night!

Dave

C1PNR
03-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Most recently my Wife and I hosted our two children, spouses, and our Grandchildren to dinner at the Outback. Eleven of us had one heck of a good time. I don't quite understand it though, I looked all over the menu and could NOT find "Shrimps on the Barbe" anywhere.:rolleyes:

We like to patronize the Outback because of their support of the Shriners here with the local version of the East West Football (High School "All Star" athletes) game. It gives the kids a chance to show their stuff and raise some money for the Hospital.

Usually, though, it's a couple of local Chinese or Pizza delivery restaurants.

TaosGlock
03-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Subway and Quizno's get most of my fast food money. Carl's Jr. when I want an Angus burger.

teresa
04-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Well I always liked having my lunch at Carl's Jr. The Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich taste really great! :animal01:

MT Gianni
04-03-2007, 08:12 PM
In our town we have a combo KFC and A&W as well as a subway. I am on the road a lot for work [16 work days in Feb] and will try to avoid chains as much as possible for meals especially for fast food. I will eat at Burger King if I am in a real hurry. I think there is a Carl's Jr in Billings and I at at one once in the late 80's but am no real authority on them. Gianni.

teresa
04-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Well I liked Carl's Jr.. because it's near my house and although their sandwiches are a bit pricey compared to other fast food chains.. had you seen their sexy commercial (http://www.spicybuffalo.com/carlsjr/)?