PDA

View Full Version : Got here

Oldbushman
09-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Well I found my way over from the Old site ;) I'm looking forward to shooting the time away with other shooter/hunters ! I'm married with 3 kids living at home still (GRRRRRRRRRRRR ) & am a semi retired Pro shooter! Names Dave & I live in the Flinders ranges of South Australia

Gunload Master
09-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the new board, it's great to have you!
I bet it would be quite the treat to live in South Australia, you could pretty much shoot year round?

Oldbushman
09-21-2005, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the new board, it's great to have you!
I bet it would be quite the treat to live in South Australia, you could pretty much shoot year round?

Yeah I'm pretty lucky to be living on a large Station(Ranch) with a abundance of game ! The great part now is that I'm rediscovering hunting for fun & not for profit !IE ; On those cold wet winter nights I get to stay indoors instead of the wife dragging me kicking & screaming out to the Truck to go to work ! :eek: About the ly thing we hav a season on here In SA is ducks as Deer are classed as feral animals but on the down side it is not as if the are wide spread ! There was a Deer farm near us (over the ange at the rear of our place ) That went bankrupt & the owners let the Deer loose ! These are Fallow & are taken on the odd occastion.We also have a feral Goat problem that I have been put to task to take care of ,as well as Pest destruction off Roos!

Fireball 57
11-17-2005, 11:34 PM
I live in Michigan. I'm a reloader/competitor/cast bullet loader. I was a long time range officer at the National Matches and '92 Palma Matches. Regards.

Gunload Master
11-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Great to have you to the board Fireball!