PDA

View Full Version : Back to Work

kodiak1
07-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Man after 6 weeks to the day I finally got another job. I was beginning to wonder what an old fart had to do. Know I bet I get 5 offers by the end of the month. Battery Operater for an Oil Company they changed office staff and about 7of us were doing as Fred Flintstone puts it the off the buffalo.
You should see our lawn and Garden!!!
Wood working projects that I got done, junk hauled away, I can't even remeber most of the honeydew list but it was about a 5 pager in triplicate of cource, but it is done did.
Started redoing my basement that's what got me the job 1 last project while I have the time.
This week I applied at 6 different real good prospective jobs and got good feed back so I said the first one that phones I am going to, Today the phone rings.
Ken.:)

bigkev
07-16-2007, 06:29 PM
hope things work out for ya ken a man can go crazy looking for things to do or should i say that he enjoys doing ! i was off last spring for a ruptured ach tendon had to have it rebuilt couldn't get to the reloader,nothing on cabelbut made it through.....good luck on the new job and remember the first day is the worst.