PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana

dldubose
02-14-2005, 02:54 PM
I am a new member from Louisiana. I have enjoyed reloading for the past 40 years and shooting for the past 50 years. I've passed on the joy of shooting, reloading and hunting to my three sons and daughter. I look forward to posting some of my favorite loads in the near future.

CEO
02-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Welcome to our site! Sounds like you got some good experience under your belt. Thanks again for the submitted picture of your son!

Cyrille
08-26-2007, 10:23 AM
How ya'll are? Me, I'm from South Louisiana, an I sure am glad for you to meet me I guarantee. I have lived in this part of Louisiana most of my life except for the time I was boating with the U.S Navy for six years in the mid part of the last century. That's right, I'm an oldie but a goodie according to my family and five or six other ladies I have the honor to call friends. The men's opinions I don't much worry about.
I have been active in the shooting sports since the tender age of seven, at which age I was introduced to guns and squirrel hunting by a dear, since departed
uncle. I have hunted with bow, rifle, and shotgun. This year I fully intend to add handgun hunting to the list.
I am also an avid reloader, I reload for all my firearms except the shotguns, .22s and a 1911 Springfield A1. ACP. All of my reloading is done in one caliber, the .45 cartridge for my six revolvers and two lever-action rifles as well as my BPCR in 45/70.
I have one wife, two children, and one grandchild--- in that order.
I dislike, intensily, anybody who would compromise in any way, shape or form my indiviual rights as defined and granted by law in the "Bill of Rights" guaranteed by our Constitution.
Oh and by the Bye, my other intrests beside the shooting sports are; reading, bicycling, walking, poetry( I'm a poet too!) and of course the ladies! yep even an old geezer like myself still enjoys being with them be it as a walking , bicycling partner or any other activity they may have in mind.

kodiak1
08-26-2007, 04:34 PM
didubose welcome to the sight hope to read some of your posts.
Ken.