PDA

View Full Version : Qustion???????

testhop
09-25-2007, 08:30 AM
i need to know who makes the best electronic earmuffs
i work my gun club hunter sight in w(e charge small fee for hunters who dont
belong to our club ) andi need to hear the range officers commands and
ineed to talk to the shooters so how aboutgiving me your thoughs onthe muffs give me the good and the bad pointsyou have had

tom

Bullshop Junior X2
03-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Duno, sorryTONY

kodiak1
03-01-2008, 06:12 PM
I like the ones Bettenfields make and they are very reasonable in price. I have 3 sets of them and have had them for two full shooting seaons and haven't ecen changed a battery in one set yet.
They cost me $40.00 a set up here in Canuckastan.

Try their website and look at them.
Ken.

versifier
03-01-2008, 09:37 PM
I have a pair that I got from Midway on sale last fall. Like kodiak1's, they are Caldwell (Battenfield) and they work great, especially considering they cost less than $20. I was not expecting much, but they work as well as those of other makes owned by members of our club costing $60-80 that I have checked out. They got used for almost two months before the snow got too deep to shoot. How long they will last is anybody's guess, but I have no complaints. Even if they die, they are very comfortable to wear and turned off they still give a 27db noise reduction, comparable with other non-electronic muffs.

mold maker
07-23-2008, 06:00 AM
+! on the Midway electronics. I bought first set to evaluate, then a set for each member of my family. At Midways price, everyone can afford quality and safety.

mold maker
11-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Their on sale again, this time less than $15. a pair. Thats cheaper than just plain muffs.

mold maker
09-23-2010, 06:50 AM
I just got another set from Midway on sale. A new family member has joined the shooting fraternity.
Is anybody else ever looking here????