PDA

View Full Version : Please review my site for all things RKBA!

mrreynolds
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Hello everyone my name is Mr. Reynolds & I am from New York, NY. I would like to introduce you to my new website Small Armz. This site is brand new & I will continue to update it daily. The site is very basic and was created as a portal to “link” all things RKBA! Please feel free to contact me here or from the site via e mail if you have a website that you wish to include. Like I said it's a work in progress so some areas of the site may not contain much information yet but with your assistance it will begin to grow.

I also ask that you support our 2A efforts in the upcoming election year. As an NRA Life Member & recruiter I ask you to please join or renew your NRA membership which you can also do from my site at a discounted rate of $25.00. This is $10 off of the standard annual rate! If one person joins & he or she asks one more person to join it can only help to strengthen our position.

Please take a sneak preview of the site & let me know what you think. Don’t forget to tell a friend to tell a friend! If your friends & family are not members then "you're" supporting "their" 2nd Amendment rights so ask them to join too! Thanks in advance.

Click here SmallArmz (http://www.smallarmz.info)