PDA

View Full Version : Identity Theft

mrreynolds
11-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Pardon if this is a bit off topic. We all use the 2A to protect our families but don't forget about Identity Theft protection as well. We transmit a lot of data in the pursuit of filing for a permit & there is the added risk of robbery & home invasion.

You can get more info on my site below under Books / Services > Identity Theft

Hope this helps.

versifier
11-05-2007, 10:59 AM
It may be a bit off topic, but it is a topic that all of us need to stay current on to protect ourselves and our families. I think of it like an electronic Concealed Carry Permit. Thank you for posting it.

mrreynolds
11-05-2007, 11:51 AM
It may be a bit off topic, but it is a topic that all of us need to stay current on to protect ourselves and our families. I think of it like an electronic Concealed Carry Permit. Thank you for posting it.

I want to thank you. I've been posting this information to every forum on my site & have received nothing but disrespect & complaints until now. I'm glad to see some of us our level headed & understand 2A & I'D theft protection are related.

kodiak1
11-05-2007, 11:56 AM
This is a subject that should get a lot more recognition that it does. How many people every year have to fight this problem and it is growing all the time.
Brings it home more when you know someone who it has happened to and all the BS to get through it. Can leave you bankrupt.
Ken.