PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indiana

rick983
12-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Wanted to say I'm looking forward to some informational discussions here. I love rimfire and center fire benchrest shooting and recently got into action pistol shooting on a strictly beginners level. I'll add my 2 cents worth from time to time and hope to receive same. Good shooting !!!!:p

versifier
12-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Welcome rick,
It will be great to have the input of a benchrest shooter. Please tell us about your rifles and your loading gear.

rick983
12-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I have participated in local benchrest matches and use a 6PPC custom rifle. For rimfire benchrest I use a Winchester 52 International Match. Both rifles are incredibly accurate. My focus lately has been on varmit hunting and I'm in the process of fine tuning my Remington XR100 in 223 for a spring prairie dog hunt. I look forward to using this forum and getting some needed feedback from its members.

versifier
12-02-2007, 10:29 AM
That's why we're here, but we're going to pick your brain, too! :)

kodiak1
12-02-2007, 04:16 PM
rick welcome from Western Canada!!!! Hope to see some of your posts on the site.
Ken.

testhop
12-05-2007, 11:22 PM
rick welcome from Western Canada!!!! Hope to see some of your posts on the site.
Ken.

Wanted to say I'm looking forward to some informational discussions here. I love rimfire and center fire benchrest shooting and recently got into action pistol shooting on a strictly beginners level. I'll add my 2 cents worth from time to time and hope to receive same. Good shooting !!!!:p

welcome abroad
ask and tell is the name of this game