PDA

View Full Version : magazine extension

AJB
02-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I am looking for a magazine extension for my buddies stoeger model 2000. Can anyone help me????

versifier
02-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Tac Star and Choate make them for Wins, Mossbergs, and Rems. Both Midway and Brownells list them, but nothing for Stoegers. Perhaps you might contact the companies themselves - they might have other models not listed in the catalogs. Other than that, if the tube sizes of any of them match, it might be possible to modify one to fit. If that is not feasible, then I would consider suggesting he get a Rem 870 specifically for home defense, fitting it out with an extension made for it, and keeping the Stoeger for hunting. I know our local game wardens wouldn't be too thrilled to see me out hunting with an extension on my Rem. :fighting58:

AJB
02-08-2008, 08:30 AM
I told him to buy a good gun then you would be able to get a mag. extension with no problem. I sent an email into stoeger the company and am waiting for a reply.

dale clawson
02-24-2008, 11:18 PM
JFYI in Texas there is no magazine capacity limit for non-migratory birds, Quail, Chacalaca, Pheasant, Prarie Chicken, Etc. We just have to remember to plug the magazine capacity to 2 rounds before hunting migratory birds, including crows. Strangely enough this includes whitewinged dove, even though they do not normally migrate across state borders. Dale.