PDA

View Full Version : homemade shot

Ricky P
03-03-2008, 06:56 PM
I have just got a shot maker and tried to use soap as a coolent. Well that did not work to good shot was popcorning bad. So I changed to hyd fluid works great now after two runs I got about 150lbs of oily shot. Now I got to clean it. Instead of minrial spirits was thinking about useing some of the soap I got a few gallons to get rid of. I was going to add some water soap and boil it and dip the shot in . Has anyone tried this or should i just dump the soap in the towns water fountain. That has not been done in a few years.

jlb300
03-07-2008, 10:12 AM
If you put it in the fountain ,You must get pictures as this would be a sight to see.

Ricky P
03-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I have not done it myself but have seen it three fountains in a large pool that is atop of a hill. Soap will overflow and start down the street fire dept has to come out and wash it down. What was good clean fun 20 years ago is now a felon I bet.

jlb300
03-08-2008, 05:46 AM
Yea you are right , It may be considered a terrorist act. I can picture it in my head though. Man that would be a hoot!

Cutaway
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Could be done but also illeagal alongside it.

THECAT
09-19-2008, 08:41 PM
What kind of shot maker do you have .. I've read about the Littletons shot maker and don't shoot much with my 12 but have a lot of cleaned WW and was thinking of making some when i have the $ to buy another toy to play with ( If the wife lets me ) :)