PDA

View Full Version : Ruger Mk II 10 inches

Snuffie
04-11-2008, 10:15 AM
I would like to buy a Ruger Mark II with the 10 inch bullnose barrel in stainless. Does anyone know of a web site that exists where it would be listed for sale?

jlb300
04-17-2008, 04:42 AM
Have you looked at any gun auction sites? They alot of the time have things like that for sale as well as guns.
If Ruger makes them they also should be able to sell you one
I think You can also list your wtb on the swapping stuff on the cast boolits side too.Check the rules there first but I think it is possible

versifier
04-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Welcome to the forum Snuffie.

I don't know where you live, and handgun sales laws vary from place to place, but the best place to start is your closest gun shop. (I'm not talking Wally World.) You will need his help (and FFL) to transfer/ship any firearm you might buy on the net anyway, and he might be able to find you a new or used one for a good price.

Personally, I much prefer the older Mark II over the newer model. I don't need the lawyer lock or the magazine disconnect that come with the Mark III's. My old Mark II is one of the more accurate .22lr handguns I have owned and I have enjoyed it for more than fifteen years. I have shot several Mark III's and have no complaints about their excellent accuracy, though.