PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas

Kelly J
04-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas

News > Breaking News Monday, Apr 21, 2008
Breaking News Posted on Mon, Apr. 21, 2008 02:54 PM reprint or license print email Digg it del.icio.us AIM Kansas governor signs machine gun bill
The Associated Press
TOPEKA | Starting July 1, Kansans will be able to own machine guns, other fully automatic weapons, sawed-off shotguns and silencers.

Gov. Kathleen Sebelius signed a bill Monday legalizing their possession.

Supporters say collectors are likely to be the main beneficiaries. They note that machine guns typically cost at least $20,000.

Purchasers still must comply with federal restrictions, which include two background checks and approval by the local sheriff.

In December, the attorney general's office issued a legal opinion saying part of the state's current ban is so restrictive that only law enforcement agencies can possess silencers. That means no dealer can have them in Kansas, even to deliver to those agencies.

kodiak1
04-22-2008, 08:10 AM
From a Jeallous Canadian You LUCK BUGGERS.............
That is just about unbelievable.
Ken.

Kelly J
04-22-2008, 08:39 AM
From a Jeallous Canadian You LUCK BUGGERS.............
That is just about unbelievable.
Ken.

When are you guys up there going to demand your gun rights back, I could not believe, all the things that were brought out, and about, when the talk was going around, about the Ban up there.
"God save the Queen", is all well, and good, and it is of course your Government, but what about your lives, Liberty, and persuite, of Happiness? Or do these things not count up there?

DeanoBeanCounter
04-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Now Dorthy won't have to wait for her house to drop on the wicked witch of the west to get rid of her.
Now I bet the crime rate will drop a little anyway.
Dean

Kelly J
04-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Now Dorthy won't have to wait for her house to drop on the wicked witch of the west to get rid of her.
Now I bet the crime rate will drop a little anyway.
Dean

Maybe more than a little!

kodiak1
04-22-2008, 04:23 PM
AH yes the Lieberals that Passed the bill and had in there that they can make changes to it with out putting the changes in front of parliament. No it is not good and we seem to have more people against guns than pro gun which is what we seem to be bucking now.

Pay attention to what happen here it can happen to you down there.
As for the gueen she can go sit on a piece on dynamite and set it off I wouldn't miss her for a minute.
All she is is an 8 million British Pound a year expense along with the cost of all the rest of the royal family.

Australia did it right by becoming independent of the gueen, Their politition seem to care for the people a lot more than ours.

Now that we have a Conservative government hope next election they get a majority and do some changes.

I still think you guys are luck buggars and if I come through Kansas will be looking for aplace that I can shoot one of these babies.
Ken.