PDA

View Full Version : Insight of Possible First Ladys

Kelly J
05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Michelle v Cindy
By Mark Alexander
While John McCain’s extensive congressional record is well documented, until recently not much was known about his Leftist opponent, Barack Hussein Obama. Two of my three-part profile essays on Obama focus on those who have, by his own account, been his most significant mentors. (See Disciple of Hate and Another Marx brother.)
Still trying to discern who Obama really is, we turn this week to the person who is closest to him, his wife and self-proclaimed senior policy advisor, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama. Hillary Rodham Clinton may have butted her way into a few policy issues during her husband’s presidential tenure, but Michelle Obama will very likely be dictating policy if her husband gets elected.
Michelle Obama was born 17 January 1964 into a middle-income family on the South Side of Chicago. She grew up with a mother and father in her home, and an older brother. After excelling in high school, Michelle majored in sociology and minored in African-American studies at Princeton University.
At Princeton, she authored a senior thesis entitled “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community,” proclaiming that her college experience “made me far more aware of my ‘Blackness.’ I will always be Black first...” ...Continue Reading

http://patriotpost.us/