PDA

View Full Version : I wish it was

JackOfTradeZ
05-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Remember America? Anyone old enough like me to remember how this country once was? FREEDOM, self-reliance, personal responsibility, strength of body, mind, soul and character. Men were gentlemen, women were ladies. Now it is all gone to the progressive liberal sewer.

I moved to Colorado expecting to get away from the liberal decadence of the East coast and find the old America with the Western spirit. Instead I find liberalism everywhere, all the college punks listening to rap in their cars with obama bumper stickers.

What to do? Just continue studying the Bible. It's all there.

Baldy
05-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Couldn't agree more. I am looking at some mountain property but evrywhere we look there's trouble with Meth cookers. Very sad indeed.

AirborneRecon
10-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Sir; I sure do agree with you all the way, I live in western NY state in the foothills of the Allegheny mountains, I have a great view (about 30 miles) we used to run a micro ranch and raised horses,beefers,hogs,fowl,etc. We really loved it but had to butcher what we could,and sell off the rest,it was a heart breaker but once I got confined to the wheelchair permanently I had no choice. I still do treat folks the way I was raised,but you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked why I do these things. I always answer the same way; I was raised that way, and I'm a born again Christian. God bless you,and God bless America!

hardcast416taylor
10-26-2008, 02:41 PM
I`ve been a few places that had people shoot at me, Korea,early Nam "advisor", merc,dirt farmer,plumber. I was reared to respect God first and everyone else equally and fairly. The miltary taught me many things, mainly to be sure of my target and respect rank. I`m back in Mich. where I grew up thinking this is where I want to end my days in a familar area. Believe me the Joesph Conrad quote is right on "You can never go home again"! Punks that I can`t "deal" with. Drug growers and peddlers and a whole bunch of uncivil people everywhere. They, as a whole, don`t give a damn about what maybe I did for our country and them. When I was a lad you respected the vet or the man in uniform on leave. I`m in tight with my savior and almost look forward to the better place than here.:(

hardcast416taylor
10-31-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey YUYU123 exactly what were you trying to say with your download in your above message, doesn`t make any sense to thia old "Computer Stupid" person?:confused:

versifier
10-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Just a Spammer, banned and deleted.

hardcast416taylor
10-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Thank you Sir. Kind of tells my age when I say the only "Spam" I know was what I ate in my warm little foxhole!:)