PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated in West Virginia

DaveT
02-27-2005, 12:28 AM
I just purchased a new Winchester 7MM WSM and I am having problems with my cases sticking in the chamber after firing. This is with factory 140 Grain Ballistic Silver Tips. Has anyone had this experience with the rifle and caliber

CEO
03-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Yea, make sure to let us know how it turns out.

For those of you who don't know, he is sending this gun back. Hope the next one works out!

DaveT
04-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Well I got my gun back from Winchester a couple weeks ago and was able to get to the range and see if the problem had been corrected. I am sorry to report that our so-called friends at Winchester DID NOT fix this problem, the cases are still sticking in the chamber. Not only did they not fix the problem, when I called to ask they get this shitty attitude. This is the first Winchester gun I have ever purchased in my life time and I want to make it clear to all and everyone who reads this, it will be my last. I have always owned Remington's and never, not once had a problem with the folks at Remington. I bought a Remington 25-06 several years ago and it had an oversized chamber and Remington simply sent me a new gun, no questions asked. I'm not sure what I will do now, there will be more to this story........