PDA

View Full Version : Open Office

Kelly J
06-16-2008, 11:14 AM
I was made aware of this program today, I went to the website checked it out and determined that I wanted to download and use it, if you would like to check it out for yourselves I think you will find it to be worth consideration, it is very similar to a Microsoft Suite Program, with one major difference it is FREE.

http://www.openoffice.org/

testhop
06-18-2008, 08:49 PM
ians i have come to the conculsion that there are a bunch of dummies in washington some were elected thay lisson to those dam tree huggers
the russains are staking out spots off the coast of alaska
china and mexico are drilling in the gulf of mexico
now if two pepole have a swimming pool and one guy drains in his end guess what happens to the water in the other end it goes over tothe first guys end
same as oil pocket
and we still have the same oil spills and the enviourment fall out as if we drill
ourselves only worse thay have no inspectors so we will be buying our own oil from people who stoled it from us in the first place

Kelly J
06-18-2008, 09:42 PM
ians I have come to the conclusion that there are a bunch of dummies in Washington some were elected they listen to those damn tree hugger's
the Russians are staking out spots off the coast of Alaska
China and Mexico are drilling in the gulf of Mexico
now if two people have a swimming pool and one guy drains in his end guess what happens to the water in the other end it goes over to the first guys end
same as oil pocket
and we still have the same oil spills and the environmental fall out as if we drill
ourselves only worse they have no inspectors so we will be buying our own oil from people who stoled it from us in the first place

I could not agree more, the environmentalist have Hijacked about everything that has any hope of getting us off of Imported resources, there is so much pressure from them that the Government has just allowed their squeaky Wheel the most grease, We can only hope that someone of importance will finally wake up and smell the roses to point out the error of their ways, hopefully before it is to late.