PDA

View Full Version : Barack Suffers from Foot,in,Mouth

Kelly J
08-20-2008, 08:47 AM
THE DEMO-GOGUES
Look who’s talking: “I would not have nominated, uhhh, Clarence Thomas. Uh, I don’t think that he’s—uhhh... uhhh... I—I—I—I—I—I don’t think that he was an exper... uh, a strong enough jurist or legal thinker, uh, at the time, uh, for that elevation. Setting aside the fact that I profoundly disagree with his interpretations of a lot of the Constitution.” —Barack Obama when asked by Saddleback Church pastor Rick Warren which Supreme Court Justice he would NOT have nominated

Question and non-answer: “At what point does a baby get human rights?” —Rick Warren—“I think that whether you are looking at it from a theological perspective or, uh, a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity, uh, you know, is above my pay grade.” —Barack Obama, who seeks the office with the highest “pay grade” in the country

The Chosen One: “[Barack Obama is] a leader that God has blessed us with at this time.” —House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Or not: “I believe there are a lot of supporters for Hillary among the superdelegates, especially now that they’ve agreed to place her name in nomination. I think half the House Democrats would probably be Hillary supporters, especially women... I felt she was the most experienced and the best candidate and I still feel that way.” —Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-CA)

American pride: “It would be nice to think that after eight years of economic disaster, after eight years of bungled foreign policy, of being engaged in a war that should never have been authorized and should never have been waged, that cost us a trillion dollars and thousands of lives, that people would say, let’s toss the bums out. Toss the bums out, we’re starting from scratch, we’re starting over. This is not working.” —Barack Obama

If the shoe fits: “[Republicans] say this other guy is unpatriotic, or this guy likes French people. That’s what they said about [2004 Demo presidential contender John] Kerry. They try to make it out like Democrats aren’t tough enough, aren’t macho enough.” —Barack Obama

Talking tough: “John McCain doesn’t know what he’s up against.” —Barack Obama, who’s now down five points in the polls ++ “I will win. Don’t worry about that.” —Barack Obama

http://patriotpost.us/