PDA

View Full Version : New EBay policy

mold maker
08-22-2008, 08:42 AM
In October EBay will require all payments be made using PayPal.
Lets face it folks. Ebay has outsorced it's inteligence to morons. Some one who went through the education system, while sleeping off a drunk, had a lightbulb flash, with a dollar sign in it.
They probably envision us paying our Fed taxes with paypal, or maybe even donating to the Church. :fighting72:

versifier
08-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Evilbay and Playpal are two of the more antigun businesses out there. Evilbay banned me several years ago for "firearm parts", but they are still sending me emails about someone using my account. Both times I have attempted to use Playpal, I was billed and did not get the items I had ordered. When I contacted them, I was basically told "Too bad." The more I learn about both companies, the less I want to do with either of them. I can get by without them just fine, and IMO, if more people felt that way the world would be a better place.

alexhopes
08-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi
This is alexhopes ,Ebay policy has outsorced it's inteligence to morons. Some one who went through the education system, while sleeping off a drunk, had a lightbulb flash, with a dollar sign in it.
They probably envision us paying our Fed taxes with paypal, or maybe even donating to the Church.
================================================== ====
alexhopes

Idaho Drug Addiction (http://www.drugaddiction.net/idaho)

versifier
08-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi alexhopes,
Welcome to Gunloads. What do you shoot?

Gunload Master
08-31-2008, 06:26 PM
I had to ban him.. It's a SPAM bot :)