PDA

View Full Version : My feelings on Obama

Kelly J
09-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Just for the record, I do not like Obama, not because of his Color, or the fact that he is a Democrat, that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

My dislike for Obama is the fact that he has cried Racial attacks for any and everything he deam's personal, or probing.

If, and I repeat IF, he has nothing to hide, is not covering an agenda, that is contrary to our best interest, as Citizens, then there is no reason to be offended.

He has no experience to convince us that he is ready to be President, after all the man has served as a Ill. Senator, and his Voting record is (“Present”), how can you determine anything from that, the only thing the man has written, is two books about himself, nothing in the form of any legislation, the only legislation he was ever involved in, was to present someone else's bill to the floor. He makes a grand appearance at the DNC Convention in 2004, next thing we hear about him is, he runs for, and wins a seat in the US Senate, here he serves the grand total of 147 days, and announces he is going to run for President, and now we see a Nation all Goo, Goo, eyed over this pretender, Presidential want a be, and we do not know anything about him, and every time anyone tries to discover anything about him, his past, or for that matter our future he has in mind for us, it is a personal attack, or a racist slur, or some other form of bigotry, nonsense!

He wants us to just give him Carte Blanc, and the keys to the White House on His say so alone. I would gladly take the Obama Campaign to task on any number of things, but the way it stands at the moment, you can not raise any question about him or his past, without being subjected to the Police, or law offices. Who has ever heard of any candidate insisting on this type of action in any campaign in the United States.

I do not trust Obama for the simple reason he is a Con artist, and good at it, but the fact remains, in his near past, he has been involved with known Terrorist, of past guilt, A very disturbing Pair of Religious Leaders, The Acorn Group as an Lawyer, a community Organizer, whatever that is, and a do nothing Ill. Senator, and a do even less, US Senator.

He claims to be a knowledgeable economist, but his plan to give 95% of the middle class a Tax cut, and only raising taxes on the people making above 250,000.00 a year, will hit Businesses that have people working for them, and will cause them to layoff people because of a higher tax bracket, increasing the burden on the economy, National Health care, ask anyone who has a National Health care plan how they like it, and you will hear just how no good that idea is.
Obama is a fraud, and a charlatan, but if you want him it is your right to get him, but you get the baggage that comes with him.