PDA

View Full Version : The Patriot Post

Kelly J
11-06-2008, 11:04 AM
http://patriotpost.us/

[This s the Patriot Post, from which I have extracted several Articles from, it is a free subscription to individuals, and available to your E-Mail inbox up to 3 times a week, I take all three, and find I get a better more well rounded report of current events that all the news groups put together, The Patriot offers much more it is a research center, where you can look at and read historical documents, read the Federalist and Anti Federalist papers just as an example, there are small shirt pocket sized personal booklets of the US Constitution for one US Dollar, a world of other things, check it out, it is a good source for us Patriots.]

Mark Alexander
Dear Fellow Patriots:

The presidential election result on 4 November was an egregious affront to our national heritage of liberty, but take heart in the fact that more than 56,000,000 fellow Patriots voted that day. Those of us on the cultural and political warfront are resolute in our determination to regain our footing, and re-engage our adversaries, intent on liberty or death -- and liberty will prevail. Thank you for standing with us!

Since 1996, The Patriot Post has been on the frontlines of the battle to restore constitutional limits on government and the judiciary -- and millions of Patriots have joined our ranks in the last decade. We don't just "preach to the choir." Because our donors support the distribution of The Patriot without charge, The Patriot's message of liberty is reprinted, forwarded and reposted by hundreds of thousands of our subscribers so that it is available to millions of others.

"The best Web sites wield remarkable influence in the marketplace of ideas. The Patriot Post has done just that." --Ed Feulner, President, Heritage Foundation
But we have yet to take the high ground, and there are hard battles ahead.

Founder Samuel Adams noted, "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." We know you are one of the "tireless minority" of conservative activists, and we thank you for your vigilance.

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

Mark Alexander
Publisher, PatriotPost.US

http://patriotpost.us/