PDA

View Full Version : What do you hunt??

kodiak
04-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Whats your favorite game to hunt

CEO
04-19-2005, 09:25 PM
I like hunting deer / elk very much. Just being up in the hills is a great feeling. But I really love duck / goose hunting with a passion. You see more, you get more shots. But just being out is great.

joeypii
05-30-2005, 11:45 AM
I like hunting Coyotes, Quail and deer in no particular order.

onesonek
06-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Well, my favorite, only because of it's prevalence, would deer. But given a chance, I like any hunting species.
Dave

vmt_hntr
06-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Early summer, springtime....g'hogs with a passion
Early fall to early winter....Fox Squirrels and rabbits
Early winter thru December....deer and coyotes
Early to late winter......coyotes
Bob.... :D

DaveT
06-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Nothing stirs the blood more then hearing the leaves crunching at the sound of deer coming within sight of my tree stand in late fall.

Nothing prepares me more for handling a long gun then the challenge of hunting squirrel in early fall with a .22 rimfire.

After a long wait after deer season is over, there is nothing like the sweet smell of freshly cut hay in a West Virginia hay field in early June and the relaxing hunt for a nice big fat groundhog.

Ah hunting and gun ownership in the United States of America, a heritage that requires total vigilance from all of us, it's ours, God and our forfathers gave it to us, we MUST never let anyone take it from us.

vmt_hntr
06-14-2005, 08:30 PM
Good points to ponder Dave....
Bob... :wink:

onesonek
08-07-2005, 02:15 PM
I should add that yotes and diggers take up alot fo powder and bullets :wink:

progers
08-21-2005, 06:03 PM
I mainly hunt whitetails!

Crows are really fun to hunt but, they aren't considered "game"!

Oldbushman
08-23-2005, 03:17 AM
I've just finnished a very long career as a full time PH I've hunted everything from rabbits to Water Buff but I get more enjoy Nothing more than wandering round the mountains wereI live, chasing (in the hope of getting some ) Feral Goats & Spotlighting with my 11yr old stepson for foxes & rabbits ! :D

Dave

WVHunter129
12-12-2005, 11:55 AM
I love to hunt anything that I am able to get out in the woods to hunt. My favorite season is deer season, whether with a bow or rifle or muzzleloader. I also like to squirrel hunt and rabbit hunt, but do very little after deer season comes in.