Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Long time shooter... newbie reloader from Wisconsin

Hello everyone!
    I just bought my first handgun and was shocked what they wanted for cartridges, so I thought I better get into reloading. I bought a 9mm Glock 17. Haven't even shot it yet!

I've been hunting all my life, mostly white-tail deer with my British 808. I'm no pro hunter or anything... we just like to sit on the stands and shoot deer. No scope... just open-site and I'm 'dead-on'.

I have done small game with shot in the past, but I don't currently own a shotgun and I don't know anyone around here that goes so I guess I'm not doing that right now.

I have a reloading question for everyone though: I am trying to find good places to buy reloading supplies (quality & cheap of course). Where do you buy yours? Where is your favorite place online to order from? What brand of powder do you recommend for someone like me just getting started? I am eyeballing the Lee Anniversary Starter Kit, but I am looking at the prices of the supplies and trying to figure out where to order from.

Hopefully I can get some good ideas from some of the more experienced reloaders here.

Thanks,

Scott S.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default welcome

Scott welcome to the site.

Ken
    Ken.

Love to Live, Live to Shoot.