Advanced Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default reloading manufactures

what company has everybody had the best luck with overall? The guy at Cabelas said that the Lee die's were really good, but I've read in a few spots their QC sucks.
    Got Lee Dies for my .22-250 and am going to get Die's for .450 bushmaster soon hopefully. I'm guessing Hornady...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Lee does have good dies, the best value out there for sure. Plus there are their collet neck sizers and factory crimp dies that I wouldn't want to get along without. They have occasional QC issues, though they will replace anything defective, and their customer service can leave a lot to be desired sometimes.

As far as quality and superior customer service I would have to go with RCBS. Dillon also has a very good rep. I don't use many Hornady products, never had one break so I have no idea what they're like to deal with.
    If I can see it, I can hit it. Now, where did I put my glasses?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

I mave a little bit of everybodies and probably everyone that ever did build dies.
    I have alot of RCBS, Redding, Lyman.
    I also have Pacific, CH4D, Hollywood, Lee, Hornady and Dillon all have worked great and most of the time no problems.
    If I was to start out today I would probably go mostly with RCBS for the simple reason walk into a story and that is pretty much what you see. Break a decapping pin they got it. Their warranty is second to none. The biggest thing though is they are in every store not hard to find at all.
    Ken.
    Ken.

Love to Live, Live to Shoot.

Advanced Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Thank you gentlemen.

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Redding is the ONLY way to go ... when you hold a Redding in one hand and any other brand in the other hand you will instantly understand the difference - Customer service is outstanding - if you have questions email Dave Dibble at Redding and ask - You will never be sorry with a Redding ANYTHING

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

I DID fail to mention another GREAT company in Dillon, and for progressives they RULE ! My comment in the venue of "precision rifle reloading" will remain as REDDING IMO though