Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Cool Canyon-Ghost wanders in, "Y'all got coffee?"

Rifle range in the bottom of a canyon, hmm... well, it has to be somewhere. I've spent 10 years on cast lead and various calibers of handguns. I really love shooting handguns, maybe because it supposed to be hard to do. Never had it aggravate me that much though. Every difficulty becomes a fascinating application of physics, why? how? what could it be? There are some amazing things about firearms that others don't want to delve into, I thrive on that.

My name is Ron
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    Henry Ford

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Ron welcome to the forum.

Ken
    Ken.

Love to Live, Live to Shoot.

Beginner Reloader
    currently between heaven and hades (ie; above ground )
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

nice range ! but if you want my coffee either you're braver or stupider than i am ( i'm notorious for bad coffee - big understatement lolz ) hot black and almost thick enough ta chew best describes this ol hands brew ( but i'd share if you was closer ) in a weird twist of fate ...on a campfire in a pan making it like granny used to do it turns out actually rather decent ( thanx grams ! ) but if i try it at home on my stove ....it's bad ( go figure lolz ) physics didnt work on my mud , neither did several ladies whom were convinced that they ( where others had failed ) could learn me to brew decent coffee .... using their pot , their grounds their water and their "looking over my shoulder" instructions most concede that , yes i have a knack ...a knack for bad coffee , luckily for me i do other things well ( like load and shoot :P ) but if ya ever get up here in the true heartland and desire ummm bad coffee give me a yell ( i can hook you up )

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Bad coffee? Sounds like you make it strong enough for me. I make good coffee, by the way. Well, except it's strong!
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    Henry Ford